Thursday, September 08, 2005

Excuse Notes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why do I feel compelled to start writing a will, and distribute thoset things I own to others...I haven't gone yet. I feel about ready to start drafting an excuse to my parents, family and friends for what I feel is inevitable...I simply don't have the constitution, mental or physical, to carry out the task set in front of me.

Life isn't fair...I'd rather be dead than deal with this right now...

For those of you freaking out right now, know that WERE I to take such an action, I'd need to have a perfected 'letter,' written...the likes of which I haven't even begun to write...I don't even know what I'd start to say.


I'm so unprotected
I'm so all alone
Where's the one whom I need to place his strong arms around me?
His warm breath on my neck, whispering "you're good enough for me,"
While my tears are not wiped, but kissed away,
Sweet salt that stings my eyes taken by his lips

what the hell am I trying to write...? Goodbye for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Batness said...

I love you, dude...no matter what happens, or is happening. I didn't know this about you until now. I don't use blogger so much, but I will try to keep up on you...
<3

09 September, 2005 11:55

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you and you know it. I dont want you to say that your alone, because your not. You just make other people invisible.

12 September, 2005 18:57

 

Post a Comment

<< Home